• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Lord Humongous's Tow-coma

Yeah I was looking at the U-joint kits. Its a decent chunk of change but really not too bad considering your getting a fresh T-case and axle. I actually really like the Econoline school buses with all the windows. The ambulances are cool too but I dont know if Id be able to sleep in one knowing whats happened in it :sick:

Tried to hike West Fork trail with some friends yesterday but apparently thats a bad idea on a Saturday during Spring. Went to Broken Arrow and resort pool instead lol.
20190427_144934.jpg

Thanks for the heads up I'll look for them. Delivery vans are still on the table but I think were were leaning towards old short school bus. My wife really wants one and it gives me more shit to work on which is good I guess.

Cool running into you last weekend dude!
Yeah definitely awesome to see you! BTW if you're looking to get your nails did in your neighborhood thats my mother in laws new salon location lol.

Glamper will be coming for sale soon! Still need it for next week though lol

Got camp setup for the week. Expo doesn't start till Friday but we have a sweet place to hang out in the mean time! Also looks like were the only ones at East Pocket right now.
20190514_162913.jpg

We overlanded so hard we bent our overland stabilizer. Luckily I had an overland sledge hammer to beat it back.
20190514_160957.jpg

View made it worth it!
11573.jpeg

20190514_162953.jpg

If Gluten free IPA and pillow top mattresses aren't overlanding then fuck you!
20190514_163257.jpg

Last edited:
Killer view!! We'll be leaving tomorrow morning but staying out by Prescott tomorrow night.

Got camp setup for the week. Expo doesn't start till Friday but we have a sweet place to hang out in the mean time! Also looks like were the only ones at East Pocket right now.
20190514_162913.jpg

We overlanded so hard we bent our overland stabilizer. Luckily I had an overland sledge hammer to beat it back.
20190514_160957.jpg

View made it worth it!
11573.jpeg

20190514_162953.jpg

If Gluten free IPA and pillow top mattresses aren't overlanding then fuck you!
20190514_163257.jpg
Your overlanding game is strong! But if your pants dont unzip into shorts then you're doing it wrong

lol, well played...

DUDE! This high clearance kit is legit AF!! Super beefy and I think it is going to look the tits!! Will know tonight!
I cant wait to see it! I was going to order but its still not listed on their site. If it's not any trouble could you take a picture of where the high clearance parts mount during your install? I believe you will have weld nuts for mounting and I will have to drill holes. Just curious if I will be able to get a drill in there or if I'm going to have to take the bumper off to drill.

I cant wait to see it! I was going to order but its still not listed on their site. If it's not any trouble could you take a picture of where the high clearance parts mount during your install? I believe you will have weld nuts for mounting and I will have to drill holes. Just curious if I will be able to get a drill in there or if I'm going to have to take the bumper off to drill.
well, if it is anything like the one for the T4R, you can drill with it on the truck, that's what I did on my buddies. That said, I will absolutely let you know. The Tacoma high clearance kit is far more substantial than the t4r one, but, as always, if you need help, I am more than happy! We can go get mani/pedi's from your mother in law after........ no homo

well, if it is anything like the one for the T4R, you can drill with it on the truck, that's what I did on my buddies. That said, I will absolutely let you know. The Tacoma high clearance kit is far more substantial than the t4r one, but, as always, if you need help, I am more than happy! We can go get mani/pedi's from your mother in law after........ no homo
Lol shes always trying to get me to go so she can fix my fucked up hands:LOL:. I'll definitely let you know when I can order one and help with install. I might have to call them soon since their website still hasn't listed it.

Probably the better option today. There's an obnoxious amount of wind happening right now.
same here.... Glad I cleaned my fucking pool this morning...... Seems that every time I clean it and my back yard, it just gets windy and blows a bunch of shit back into the pool.

Lol sorry man that sucks! Right now I'm sitting in the truck hoping this huge pine tree blows over on the trailer. Smashing it will probably be easier than selling lol.

Back