• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Leveling with bilsteins?

gene158

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
2018 Sport DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
So I just did scs ray10s and 265/70/17s. With a heat gun and dremel I've been able to get pretty much all the clearance I need but I'd still like to get maybe an inch of lift in the front. I don't want a leveling kit that uses spacers and I don't want a full lift kit because honestly, I don't want to lift the rear at all. I just want that minimal lift in the front that will not create that bro lean like most leveling kits. Could I achieve this with 5100s and stock springs?

Yes it works for your needs
Thanks Rob! Btw I watched your how-to video explaining how to get more clearance in the front and it was helpful. Anyway, would this be the right kit for my needs, minimal lift in the front and none in the rear?

You could just buy the fronts since you're not lifting the rear.

Thanks Rob! Btw I watched your how-to video explaining how to get more clearance in the front and it was helpful. Anyway, would this be the right kit for my needs, minimal lift in the front and none in the rear?

Back