• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

KTJO4X4 COMMUNICATION ISSUES?

HiterSixOne

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 Sport DCSB Auto
Cement
So I ordered theses on February 7th.
The PayPal transaction was completed the next day and funds withdrawn from my account. When purchased they were listed as in stock, according to the options I selected.

I have heard nothing in regards to the order and have reached out by the contact us link as well as messenger and received nothing. I currently started a PayPal complaint and have received no response from that as of yet.

I know that there have been past issues with KTJO4X4 as the owner (?) Katie additionally has a full-time job, however the lack of communication is not what I would expect from a retailer.

Any other experiences or knowledge of KTJO4X4 that may explain the lack of communication?

Thanks.

The first time I purchased something, it was really hard to find out what was going on. Then I ordered something else I want and she was good to deal with, even email or txt me later to ask how it work. I told her I couldn’t put it in because of problems with my truck and she said if I had any questions to let her know.

From reading stuff on other sites, there are a lot of complaints, I guess I am one of the few who hasn’t really had a problem with her.

I hope you get it worked out.

I have bought several times and it takes a week to start shipping but it always arrives

Well I have attempted every day, in multiple ways, to contact ktjo4x4.com to no avail. I opened a PayPal complaint and even that has not received a response. Not a company I'll do business with again, which is a shame as they have some useful items.

Waiting on the PayPal complaint to run its course, but even still absolutely 0 response.

Waiting on the PayPal complaint to run its course, but even still absolutely 0 response.
That's disappointing. They have some innovative products.

what a bummer. always sad when a business docent return contact with a buyer

Nearly 30 days at this point. I'm not even optimistic that I'll see the product. I'm content however that PayPal will at least get my money back.

Today I was sent a "shipping label created " message so maybe they are actually coming. I recorded a total of 33 messages sent to KTJO4X4.COM in various ways over the past month and never received a reply. Not a good business model.

Back