• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Sold KC Gravity G4 #500

gelsi2033

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2021 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
$150 and I will cover the cost of shipping to anywhere in the 48.

KC Gravity G4 500 (clear) fogs.
There is a small scratch on driver side fog (see pic). It is not noticeable when on the truck and does not affect performance. The only reason I am selling is because I ordered 501 amber and was shipped 500 clear. I ran the clear for 3 months because the amber were on b/o, but now have the 501 amber on my truck and love them. The 500 clear are great, I just prefer amber.
I can ship same day.
KC500c.jpg

KC500.jpg

1646753458093.png

Buy with confidence!! Excellent seller, very quick shipping and fantastic communication!

@gelsi2033, sold! PM me your paypal info.
Ok. Sorry for the stupid question but I used to be able to just click a user name and start a conversation. What happened to that? I can't find it. Can you send me a PM and I will respond?

IDK. Looks like we have to follow each other?

I don't know what I am missing. Here is my cell 386-453-7345. My name is Brian. If you want, send me a text and we can take care everything right away. I can ship them out to you this afternoon.

Ok. Sorry for the stupid question but I used to be able to just click a user name and start a conversation. What happened to that? I can't find it. Can you send me a PM and I will respond?

I don't know what I am missing. Here is my cell 386-453-7345. My name is Brian. If you want, send me a text and we can take care everything right away. I can ship them out to you this afternoon.

@Tyler, looks like there are some glitches. We can't PM each other anymore.
@gelsi2033, email me your paypal info at 406Camper@gmail.com

Sorry guys. Definitely some glitches from the stuff I've been doing behind the scenes. You should be able to PM each other again. Let me know if you can't.

Thanks for tagging me, @406Camper

@gelsi2033 (Brian), Just sent paypal.

Sorry guys. Definitely some glitches from the stuff I've been doing behind the scenes. You should be able to PM each other again. Let me know if you can't.

Thanks for tagging me, @406Camper
Yes it is working again. Thanks! This is what I saw before.

1646765699214.png

This is what I see now.
1646765740941.png

Back