• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived January 2020 Rig of the Month: Submissions and Voting

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
The January 2020 Rig of the Month contest was @laketaco22! View the thread here: https://tacoma3g.com/threads/januar...-and-the-winner-is-laketaco22.9742/post-43716

T3G Community,
One of the exciting features coming to T3G in 2020 is this new "Rig of the Month" photo contest. I intend for it to be a way for you guys to have a chance to proudly show off your rig on our forum as a RotM winner, in addition to some fun little prizes to go along with your flare. Hopefully this will be a fun system to look forward to each month. Without further ado, let's get right into it!

How does it work?
  • From the 1st to the 20th of this month, you can post one of your best photos of your truck to this thread, which will become your submission.
  • As soon as the first submission is posted, you may start voting on your favorite photo.
  • Voting is done by hitting the "like" button on the post that has the photo that you want to vote for. You may vote for as many photos as you want, and you may also remove your votes if you change your mind.
  • On the 20th of the month at 2359 PST, submissions will no longer be accepted and will go into a review phase.
  • During the review phase, I will go through each submission, noting how many votes they received, and I will verify that the user with the most amount of votes is eligible to win according to the rules in this thread.
  • In the event the user who submitted the photo with the most votes is not eligible, I will move onto the runner up, and so on.
  • In the event that there are multiple submissions with the same amount of votes at the end of the voting period, I will create a new thread with only those submissions in it, and voting will begin again for one week. If a tie-breaker is needed a second time, a random winner will be chosen via a random number generator.
What does the winner receive?
  • One $50.00 (USD) gift card to Amazon.com
  • One T3G patch
  • One T3G sticker
  • A photo of your truck in the sidebar of the forum for the duration of the following month (same location you see the forum statistics block)
  • A badge under your username in your posts stating that you are a RotM winner (same location you see "Badministrator" in my posts)
Submission Rules
  1. You must have at least ten total posts on your account to submit a photo for this contest. (If you're unable to reply to this thread, it's because you don't have the ten posts yet.) However, if you are a "T3G Supporter" (purchased a patch or sticker previously), you may bypass the minimum post count restriction.
  2. The forum administrators (myself and @Mr. Nobody) and our official vendors are not eligible to enter this contest. However, our forum moderators, are eligible. Forum moderators are volunteers and are no different than regular members aside from the fact that they have the ability to close and move threads.
  3. If you have won this contest previously, you are not eligible to enter again until the sixth month after the last time you won. (e.g. If you won in January, you may not enter again until July.)
  4. Please submit photos that are of high quality and not edited in Photoshop to add a fake background, text, or other graphics to the image. However, you may edit your photo to adjust lighting, color, shadows, etc.
  5. You may only submit one photo per month and you will not be able to change the photo you submitted it after it is posted. You may post a different photo in a different month.
  6. Your truck does not need to be modified to enter.
  7. Adding a link to your build thread, if you have one, is highly encouraged, but not required.

Once you have read everything above, you may submit your photo and begin voting. Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
20191207223908_IMG_0680(2).jpg

Don’t forget to go back and vote on the photos you like! The more votes we get, the less likely we’ll need to go into a tie-breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back