• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Jamie’s 2016 TRD Off Road 4x4 Build

Already ordered new wheels and tires since the tires are shot haha
Nice, can't wait to see what you went with instead. You should be able to flip the old wheels easily on CL.

B90383BD-23CC-4AF0-A35A-A0156FB0998C.jpeg

8665B59A-CA11-4674-A250-28878D956D4C.jpeg

7077822B-F725-4384-A048-8BDFA425FC3C.jpeg

C7A8526D-B895-49BD-AADC-A63EE9BEC0BF.jpeg

Me to man. When I was separated from it for 2 months it made that decision easy, but I go back into it an boom back in love
Good, now stop selling all the cool shit you get for it! That thing deserves to get finished and enjoyed

Question for you. How does the winch mount like this? Would I be able to mount mine the same way with no bumper at all?
Yeah, you would. The winch mount replaces the aluminum crash bar so you'd be able to run it no problem. I have the same mount

Another ? for you Jerry, used my only extra weather pack connector for my bro inlaws onX a few months back an now I need one for the 4Runner. SDHQ or Baja the only place to get them?

Another ? for you Jerry, used my only extra weather pack connector for my bro inlaws onX a few months back an now I need one for the 4Runner. SDHQ or Baja the only place to get them?
Nah, you can order them online. I have a bunch in my toolbox too

Question for you. How does the winch mount like this? Would I be able to mount mine the same way with no bumper at all?

Yeah what jerry said it replaces the aluminum crash bar, why don’t you want to run a bumper?

Back