• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

It snow, Hawaii

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
Yesterday it snow on our island…Mauna Kea & Mauna Loa the tallest and largest mountain in the world…( Big Island). The road was close due to high winds…open tomorrow It is a 4x4 road…13,803 feet tall and approx 40% less oxygen….
Aloha,

Isn't snow normal for that high up? When I was there, we went to Parker Ranch and there was snow. I would go play in the snow buddy!!

They are now expecting 4 inch more snow this weekend….on Mauna Kea , Big Island -
Hawaii
Aloha

Local weather news today (Friday Dec, 3, 2021)/for this weekend…We May get a snow blizzard..winds up to 50-60 mile gust, can reach up 100 mph on the summit..
They also mention up 12 inches of snow! Mainly the summit ..I have seen the snow under the 9,000 feet elevations…under those conditions the road to top of Mauna Kea will be closed….
Aloha

Can you please send some of that snow our way? It still hasnt snowed in Denver yet. The mountains are white but it feels like Christmas in July down here.

California needs that snow.....hell, so does Nevada

Back