• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

iPhone 13 mount

G

Gtazz67

possibly a ghost :(
Hi everyone and merry Christmas (or however you refer to it) Hope everyone is staying healthy & safe!? I am in desperate need of an iPhone 13 mount for my truck but I’ve got soooooo many questions, ughh… I can’t find anything that stays attached to the windshield and doesn’t fall off on the freeway or bounce all over the damn place and the “vent” types are just garbage imo, also I know the iPhone 13 (I just got recently is magnetic but is it still magnetic with a clear case on it where it’ll be able to adhere to the magnetic mount?? Like I said I’ve got questions LMAO. anyway if any of you guys have a mount that you really like than please let me know as I just can’t find anything I like and after buying 2 already and sending them for a ride in the trash truck I’m stumped on what to get. Thanks all and have a great day everyone.

Hi everyone and merry Christmas (or however you refer to it) Hope everyone is staying healthy & safe!? I am in desperate need of an iPhone 13 mount for my truck but I’ve got soooooo many questions, ughh… I can’t find anything that stays attached to the windshield and doesn’t fall off on the freeway or bounce all over the damn place and the “vent” types are just garbage imo, also I know the iPhone 13 (I just got recently is magnetic but is it still magnetic with a clear case on it where it’ll be able to adhere to the magnetic mount?? Like I said I’ve got questions LMAO. anyway if any of you guys have a mount that you really like than please let me know as I just can’t find anything I like and after buying 2 already and sending them for a ride in the trash truck I’m stumped on what to get. Thanks all and have a great day everyone.
RAM mounts. That’s all I run. Expedition essentials 3tpam and ram mounts. Can’t go wrong. Expensive phone mount but it’ll never fail 😂

RAM mounts. That’s all I run. Expedition essentials 3tpam and ram mounts. Can’t go wrong. Expensive phone mount but it’ll never fail 😂
Agreed, if you can afford the 3TPAM, it is awesome. There is also the Rago Fab center console that you can attach a RAM mount to.

3TPAM
351878C0-82EF-4A08-9CA9-01DE703D94BC.jpeg

Rago Fab
12F6406C-79B8-47AA-B593-AECBEB20E2A2.jpeg

I went with Course Motorsports mount. Until I installed my new headunit. I just used the mount so I could run Gaia, now my new headunit will run it. Fit and finish was great. Held my iPhone 12 Pro Max pretty well.
D0946C9A-DCA2-4BB3-AB45-D43E98AA3A87.jpeg

I use a suction cup style mount off Amazon, it honestly works really well, but during Bohr summer I did a 10hr road trip and noticed the phone would overheat being exposed in the windshield. I’m trying to find another option right now as well. I like the idea of the rail mount on Etsy, just haven’t bought it yet.

I was thinking the same thing because my old antique Garmin overheats in the summertime so what I did was I bought this on Amazon and I’m going to mount it to the right (on the passenger side) of my shifter area with and angle it back towards me which will keep it in the shade and right next to the plug in for charging, Thinking this “SHOULD” work. Hoping anyway.

Attachments

• AAAA0EDC-1608-441F-899D-263B7FDD2EA0.png
    AAAA0EDC-1608-441F-899D-263B7FDD2EA0.png
    253.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 96EC7C46-E3C6-44AF-8A90-A5CF164EFA1E.png
    96EC7C46-E3C6-44AF-8A90-A5CF164EFA1E.png
    267.1 KB · Views: 56
Back