• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Incoming 2021 Tacoma sr5 DCLB

Danadavenport

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
After talking about a Tacoma for what seems like forever I decided the worst time in global history was the best time. About 4 months ago we bought my wife a new venza and that’s when I started looking. I took my time because I was going to wait for 2022 but as we got closer to that inventory got worse and worse.

I always planned on replacing suspension wheels and tires so buying the sr model made the most sense to me. When I found out I couldn’t get an Sr in longbed I was on the hunt for a Sr5 cement which proved to be an elusive unicorn. With white being my second choice I searched every dealers incoming within a 1000 miles and finally found one about 200 miles from me coming in about 2 weeks. Who knew a white tacoma longbed was hard to find 🤦‍♂️. Hopefully I can make all long bed owners proud.

Attachments

• 5BFB6BD5-530D-4330-8948-8381DE4C6AAE.jpeg
    5BFB6BD5-530D-4330-8948-8381DE4C6AAE.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 68
Back