• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

If you use Tacoma3G on a computer (not a phone), what is your screen's resolution?

Is your screen's resolution...

• Total voters

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Quick question for those of you that use T3G on a computer or laptop, either occasionally or often. (This question doesn't apply to those only using a phone.)

What is your screen resolution? I need a general idea of what the average resolution is (very roughly) for part of the T3G 2.0 website redesign.

I really only need your screen resolution but if you want to drop the web browser you're using (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.), that'll be handy too.

Thank you!

1920x1080 Chrome

I can't imagine anyone running less than that now-a-days.

1920 x 1080, Chrome

2650pix on Chrome

Take all my data. :*

I most frequently use it on an iMac or MacBook Pro... both relatively high resolution (2k-5k displays)

Take all my data. :*

I most frequently use it on an iMac or MacBook Pro... both relatively high resolution (2k-5k displays)
Thanks, I'm using your social security number to pay for Xmas gifts this year.

1920 x 1080
is the first number the width?
First is the width, yeah. Thank you.

I only look at forums on iMac, Safari, 5120 x 2880.

-M

Vivaldi (basically Chrome) 2560 x 1600

edit: just saw the poll at the top, but Vivaldi might be a weird browser anyway

Back