• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Molle Panel e-bike hands out build.

got lights hooked up and solar. whew. all done?
87356616-E79D-4E90-A3A4-F0B3B8785E58.jpeg

and i walked without a brace or crutches

FB89594A-5A04-447E-A89A-0C8E1E319E30.jpeg

and i pumped the brakes on rabbit purchase. Found out the Bone block on my MCL might have slipped / let go / broke or been pushed off by bone growth. Have MRI scheduled to see whats going on. But MCL and to some extent ACL are loose. Which means I might have to do the whole fucking surgery again.

hopefully not.

that's donkey balls. fingers crossed

Yeah theres play in both acl / mcl where there wasnt last appointment. Doc mentioned sometimes when the mcl goes it roaches the new acl as well. MRI will provide the answers.

• either its all anchored and a little loose, and maybe will tighten up some.
•the mcl upper came loose and can be re anchored without going full in. Doc says he'd stat by opening the MCL upper again and making sure its anchored at the base.
• or mcl bone block isnt attsched and that blasted the ACL and they have to go back in and re-do both.

Bright side, all the fucking holes are already drilled in my bones.

chance has come up to buy my old rabbit back. So something has to make way. Anyone into a custom built trailer? Tent and powertank are not included. $4K
IMG_9207.jpg

You spent a lot of time putting that trailer together. Hate to see it go.

Yeah theres play in both acl / mcl where there wasnt last appointment. Doc mentioned sometimes when the mcl goes it roaches the new acl as well. MRI will provide the answers.

• either its all anchored and a little loose, and maybe will tighten up some.
•the mcl upper came loose and can be re anchored without going full in. Doc says he'd stat by opening the MCL upper again and making sure its anchored at the base.
• or mcl bone block isnt attsched and that blasted the ACL and they have to go back in and re-do both.

Bright side, all the fucking holes are already drilled in my bones.

Shit deal with the knee. Should be covered under warranty.

so i passed on my rabbit it had some cancer that got nasty. but i grabbed a ‘04 a4 ultrasport quattro. always wanted one of these but never bought one.

only needs are headliner (gonna redo it all black) and repaint the bumpers. 149k timing belt and all the maintenance done at 142.
540C4AA6-3FDF-4396-A611-CB9548357523.jpeg
910AC334-FC5B-48D1-857F-EA447DF8C51C.jpeg
5899909B-02AA-42DE-BC35-6A0FEF512FE2.jpeg
DBAC07E1-286A-40E8-ABF5-9B3C1DFB4922.jpeg

so i passed on my rabbit it had some cancer that got nasty. but i grabbed a ‘04 a4 ultrasport quattro. always wanted one of these but never bought one.

only needs are headliner (gonna redo it all black) and repaint the bumpers. 149k timing belt and all the maintenance done at 142.
540C4AA6-3FDF-4396-A611-CB9548357523.jpeg
910AC334-FC5B-48D1-857F-EA447DF8C51C.jpeg
5899909B-02AA-42DE-BC35-6A0FEF512FE2.jpeg
DBAC07E1-286A-40E8-ABF5-9B3C1DFB4922.jpeg
Sick!! Always loved these

Sick!! Always loved these
Yeah, thats why I grabbed it. I always loved how chunky and substantial these look. It's got a some flaws, what 15 year old 149K $4000 car doesnt. Nothing I cant fix easily and cheaply. Nice not to drive the truck. I was looking for an expensive rabbiot at the 5K mark but pivoted hard when this came up.

Yeah, thats why I grabbed it. I always loved how chunky and substantial these look. It's got a some flaws, what 15 year old 149K $4000 car doesnt. Nothing I cant fix easily and cheaply. Nice not to drive the truck. I was looking for an expensive rabbiot at the 5K mark but pivoted hard when this came up.
Yeah man, that is a solid score. Always loved these avant's. When you heading out this way?

Back