• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Molle Panel e-bike hands out build.

ended up coming down with a upper respitory tract infection. went to the hospital to have xrays and make sure it wasn’t pneumonia. got lucky and dodged the death lung bullet

When it rains it pours apparently.

So I pulled the trigger on a alucab canopy camper. Prime model almost exactly as shown in the pics, with a spare tire on the door.
So I listed and sold most all of the truck parts today alone, something is changing in a pretty big way. I was hard after a norweld canopy but the 20K price I couldnt get onboard with. I started thinking about what would be the single biggest improvement in how I use this truck. Gutting the bed sans the fridge. build a dog sleep space.
Alu-Cab+Canopy+Camper+Ford+Ranger+114.jpg
Alu-Cab+Canopy+Camper+Ford+Ranger+115.jpg
Alu-Cab+Canopy+Camper+Ford+Ranger+116.jpg
Alu-Cab+Canopy+Camper+Ford+Ranger+117.jpg
W9kIPJS.jpg
alucab_canopy_camper_1_of_37_.jpg
Alu-Cab+Canopy+Camper+Ford+Ranger+108.jpg
Alu-Cab+Canopy+Camper+Ford+Ranger+122.jpg

Couple things that still need to go bye-bye. Unfortunately these things are way too fucking heavy / large to ship.
IMG_9134.jpg
IMG_8657.jpg
IMG_9129.jpg

Baja Designs ONX6 40" lightbar $1000
(sells for $1700 new) don’t even fuck around with cheaper bars. they suck. you wanna cook a bird at 1000 yards. this is your light. light pattern is clean and useable unlike all the “youtuber” light bars

Free Spirit Recreation Medium High Country Tent. $1200

Dunn & Watson fridge slide fits 31.5" x 19" fridge on the max side.$200

Morryde trail kitchen (sliding drawer / cooktop) $700
(retail in my config was a hair under $1000)

So I pulled the trigger on a alucab canopy camper. Prime model almost exactly as shown in the pics, with a spare tire on the door.
So I listed and sold most all of the truck parts today alone, something is changing in a pretty big way. I was hard after a norweld canopy but the 20K price I couldnt get onboard with. I started thinking about what would be the single biggest improvement in how I use this truck. Gutting the bed sans the fridge. build a dog sleep space.
Alu-Cab+Canopy+Camper+Ford+Ranger+114.jpg
Alu-Cab+Canopy+Camper+Ford+Ranger+115.jpg
Alu-Cab+Canopy+Camper+Ford+Ranger+116.jpg
Alu-Cab+Canopy+Camper+Ford+Ranger+117.jpg
W9kIPJS.jpg
alucab_canopy_camper_1_of_37_.jpg
Alu-Cab+Canopy+Camper+Ford+Ranger+108.jpg
Alu-Cab+Canopy+Camper+Ford+Ranger+122.jpg

Couple things that still need to go bye-bye. Unfortunately these things are way too fucking heavy / large to ship.
IMG_9134.jpg
IMG_8657.jpg
IMG_9129.jpg

Baja Designs ONX6 40" lightbar $1000
(sells for $1700 new) don’t even fuck around with cheaper bars. they suck. you wanna cook a bird at 1000 yards. this is your light. light pattern is clean and useable unlike all the “youtuber” light bars

Free Spirit Recreation Medium High Country Tent. $1200

Dunn & Watson fridge slide fits 31.5" x 19" fridge on the max side.$200

Morryde trail kitchen (sliding drawer / cooktop) $700
(retail in my config was a hair under $1000)

GLWS

A friend is considering the same canopy for his new Ranger. Very interested in hearing your thoughts on the setup

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

GLWS

A friend is considering the same canopy for his new Ranger. Very interested in hearing your thoughts on the setup

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

thanks bailey,

wiley and crews canopy is a fraction of the price and i think the two would be real hard to compare. this seems a bit more like a complete piece.

i’m guessing it’ll be here in 3 weeks or so.

All this with the knee. Damn those gotta be good pills

when do your roof rack trinkets, luggage, e-bike and kayak arrive to round it all out?

soon. im actually wrapping the truck in the worlds largest pair of hiking cargo shorts, so bike and kayak can go in the pockets.
If it doesn't include Velcro and molle panels, it's stupid and so are you.

youre stupid if you cant see the point in a 4 foot long, nylon twin button pocket.
You're either full coffee shop meet instalander or you're a poser. Get your shit straight, you're better than this dude

You're either full coffee shop meet instalander or you're a poser. Get your shit straight, you're better than this dude
well which one of you cumbuckets bolted a house to your truck. yeah. Im gonna open a coffee shop in my truck and hosts meets everywhere.

well which one of you cumbuckets bolted a house to your truck. yeah. Im gonna open a coffee shop in my truck and hosts meets everywhere.
Lmfao.. there you go, elevate the game. But that better be some fair trade, organic vegan vegetarian coffee or else it's not gonna fly with the real overlanders

Lmfao.. there you go, elevate the game. But that better be some fair trade, organic vegan vegetarian coffee or else it's not gonna fly with the real overlanders

I sing counting crows songs to the raw beans nightly.

Back