• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

How to not look like a twat? And Metal BS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to drive in Fargo when I lived in NoDak, lots of Canadians there. Not the best drivers to say the least

I drive through Sun City every day. Every gray hair in town is out running each other off the road and driving 15 miles an hour under the speed limit and crossing busy streets in their golf cart going 3 miles an hour in the morning. It's totally awesome. Two weeks ago, some geriatric escapee was literally rolling down Riggs in the fast lane in her motorized wheelchair with a reflective orange diamond like you would see on the back of a horse carriage taped to the back of her seat, she had to be going 0.5 miles an hour. She was going to get killed so I tried yelling at her to get her to drive it on the sidewalk and she flipped me off LOL. So I called the cops, haha.

Anyways, what were we talking about?

Californians have by far, the worst lane discipline I have ever seen. They just sit in the left lane like fucktards cruising a long with no where to go obviously. The worst is how they speed up to avoid "getting passed"

I lived in Italy for a few years. You must move to right if being passed. As you approach a vehicle they move to right and your speed is uninterrupted. I loved it. These people go 65 in fastlane and like you said you change to middle and they realize there going slow and speed up.

Last edited:
I believe there's just shit people and shit drivers everywhere. No need for labels.

Lived all over the world, just an observation I have made. No doubt there are shit drivers everywhere. It just takes me twice as long to get anywhere here than it has anywhere else.

I drive through Sun City every day. Every gray hair in town is out running each other off the road and driving 15 miles an hour under the speed limit and crossing busy streets in their golf cart going 3 miles an hour in the morning. It's totally awesome. Two weeks ago, some geriatric escapee was literally rolling down Riggs in the fast lane in her motorized wheelchair with a reflective orange diamond like you would see on the back of a horse carriage taped to the back of her seat, she had to be going 0.5 miles an hour. She was going to get killed so I tried yelling at her to get her to drive it on the sidewalk and she flipped me off LOL. So I called the cops, haha.

Anyways, what were we talking about?

Dude Sun City sucks haha, its literally just old people. I feel for you.

Dude Sun City sucks haha, its literally just old people. I feel for you.
Someone knows my pain haha

And not just any old people either... wealthier, self-entitled, foreign old people. Many of whom are snowbirds to make matters worse for half the year.

Someone knows my pain haha

And not just any old people either... wealthier, self-entitled, foreign old people. Many of whom are snowbirds to make matters worse for half the year.

They do like them TAC-COS

I lived in Italy for a few years. You must move to right if being passed. As you approach a vehicle they move to right and your speed is uninterrupted. I loved it. These people go 65 in fastlane and like you said you change to middle and they realize there going slow and speed up.

I lived there 8 years. I miss it.

A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE!

For fucks sake didn't expect this album from Devil Driver but really enjoy it. I might Consider going to country thunder again If DD shows up lol. Getting hitched next month and still not sure what I'm wearing ?

I havent been around here in a while! Been doing a bunch of home improvement and completely side tracked on the Taco life. My truck looks like a filthy landscaper rig and needs a wash bad! Anyway, the weddings right around the corner so I asked my fiancee one last time what she'd like to see me in. She said just wear what your comfortable in so I said fuck it and went to Tommy Bahama lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back