• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

How to avoid my Trd grill Get stolen ??

El_chesspy

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 DCSB Auto
I recently bought a Trd grill. Does anyone have information, video or photos to how to secure my grill?

2 me no. But I heard when the person Want the grill they put his hands between the hood and the grill pools the grill breaking the bolts and then breaking the clips On the bottom part.

2 me no. But I heard when the person Want the grill they put his hands between the hood and the grill pools the grill breaking the bolts and then breaking the clips On the bottom part.
hmmm, i dont think you have anything to worry about. Ive never heard of this happening. also, i dont think theres really any way to secure it more than it is.

It's as secure as it's gonna get

Well if anyone steals it like that, it's worthless because it'll no longer stay mounted on any truck.

I recently bought a Trd grill. Does anyone have information, video or photos to how to secure my grill?
I have a video installing if u wanna see that to get an idea but that would be kinda dumb if they tried jacking it cuz it’ll break all the clips watch the video you’ll see what I mean

They would break the clips of the grill border (painted part) then remove the black pro grill for them self's uncommon yes can your secure more ? No its straight plastic to plastic nothing would helps .

It happens I remember there was a stink on Ford f150s getting there tailgates with the built in steps being stolen so many of those jobs came in hahahaha people's be funny

Back