• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hot Wheels / Diecast Models

I should do another run to the stores in my parts. That 2020 seems to be the hardest to find.

The wifey found one at the local grocery store today!

Adding it to my Toyota collection.

0CFC8B8D-ACCA-4612-9C38-7549DC99865A.jpeg

Picked up these Gems today
CDE2C60F-52DA-4422-B906-6FBDAFFD3569.jpeg

Snagged these Rovers at the Wally World. If I’m not mistake the Defender is the same boulevard type as the 4 runner?
CC6E512D-F166-4C68-8969-2F26CEC8441F.jpeg
I’m not sure but that Range is really cool, I’ve never seen a Matchbox with that packaging.

I found the super unicorn this weekend! Also snagged the Matchbox Hilux! No pics because they blocked them at work lol

I found the super unicorn this weekend! Also snagged the Matchbox Hilux! No pics because they blocked them at work lol
Is it a maroon color? I got one of those at Dollar General awhile ago and gave it to my 3 year old son. He knows it's a Toyota kind of like dad's.

I still can’t find it but it will be that much more exciting if I do see it.

Does anyone have one of the voodoo blue Tacomas they’d be willing to sell or trade? I bribed mine away to my son to get him to pee on the potty.

Does anyone have one of the voodoo blue Tacomas they’d be willing to sell or trade? I bribed mine away to my son to get him to pee on the potty.
I wish I could find one or a few of them. But no; most places in the country probably don’t have that truck in stock. :(

I wish I could find one or a few of them. But no; most places in the country probably don’t have that truck in stock. :(
That's what I was noticing. I kind of faded away looking for another one after a few weeks. *Edit* Just bought two on eBay.

I keep a stash of hot wheels as bribe ammo for my son. But I kept the taco hot wheel for myself. 😂 my wife found it at the grocery store. She said some dude was looking at the same time complaining he couldn’t find the Tacoma, then she spotted it, snagged it, and dipped out before the other guy could notice what happened. 😆

Current library. Wish I had more lol
75F55E51-DA34-4F95-9987-70E6B6B09BA7.jpeg

Last edited:
I searched but didn't see a thread on this.
--

Hot Wheels recently dropped a 2020 Taco in Voodoo Blue. From what I've read on Reddit, they are hard to find in stores because people are actually scalping them to sell on eBay. Not sure how true that is in the real world, but I haven't found one in a store yet either. Actually, most stores I check have almost no Hot Wheels cars at all.

But it looks to be in stock on Amazon:

1651945318697.png

And it looks like you can find custom painted / wheel swapped versions on eBay for $$:

Anyone manage to find one in stores?
I'm an avid collector and especially of yota stuff so yea I got 1 of em and several of the tan with camper.my closet is a wal mart lol

I have found many a yota in the wikd,have about 10 blue ones and several ones with the camper.i also have a wall of other cool special toyotas too. Even have toyota totes haha.ill take a Pic of my closet when I get home and post it.i could put wal mart to shame lol

Back