• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hot Wheels / Diecast Models

Just saw this on Reddit lol

1680434084663.png

Attachments

• 1680434067711.png
    1680434067711.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
So I bought wheels/tires/axles and decals for my Tacoma.
Just gotta find paint and stripper.
Thinking about just priming if gray then hitting it with satin clear. Should be Cement Gray enough. Paint the wheels. Swap tires around. Found axles with a spacer. Should be neat.
I just can't stand the hood scoop being there since mines an O/R. No one wants to give up their hood scoop.

How many Hot Wheels do you have? Collector I'm guessing?
I wouldn’t call myself a collector per se.

I grew up on Matchbox and Hot Wheels. They were the only type of indoor toys I cared about. So I’ve probably had 500+ total. But I got rid of most of them years ago when I moved out of my parents’ house. I kept a handful of my favorites. Only recently (when I made this thread) did I start having an interest in them again. And then the popularity of this thread has increased my interest. But I’m only interested in buying ones to unbox and keep because I like them, as opposed to looking for rare stuff to sell. I am also very particular about the ones I like — they need to be trucks (no cars), mostly 4x4, and realistic. I have exceptions of course.

What about you?

I wouldn’t call myself a collector per se.

I grew up on Matchbox and Hot Wheels. They were the only type of indoor toys I cared about. So I’ve probably had 500+ total. But I got rid of most of them years ago when I moved out of my parents’ house. I kept a handful of my favorites. Only recently (when I made this thread) did I start having an interest in them again. And then the popularity of this thread has increased my interest. But I’m only interested in buying ones to unbox and keep because I like them, as opposed to looking for rare stuff to sell. I am also very particular about the ones I like — they need to be trucks (no cars), mostly 4x4, and realistic. I have exceptions of course.

What about you?

I have this addiction to buy something and jumping hobbies. Not really getting into most of the hobbies.
Hopped on the Hot Wheels Tacomas. Designed a few things. Off to the next.

Currently working on digital night vision.

1681198260127.png

I have this addiction to buy something and jumping hobbies. Not really getting into most of the hobbies.
Hopped on the Hot Wheels Tacomas. Designed a few things. Off to the next.

Currently working on digital night vision.

1681198260127.png
Those would be good items for selling in your own little store on T3G.

Those would be good items for selling in your own little store on T3G.
If people want them, I'd sell them for cheap. The print for profit guys do a real shit job. They go thick nozzle and super thing making it flimsy and brittle. Then they look like crap and are very generic. I didn't like how they do it just for pure profit. So I added a little detail and made them more solid. Takes me lot longer to print. But they're available if anyone is interested.

Back