• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wanted Tacoma Hood Swap Thread

Am I the unicorn that doesn’t like the scoop? I had one on my 2nd gen sport, was black and I swear it always put the worst glare right in my eyes.

I have a Blazing Blue Pearl nonscooped looking for scooped, located in Austin Texas. Willing to make a road trip depending on the location.

Just another Quicksand Off road looking for a scooped hood. I am in the SF Bay Area but willing to travel Let me know!

Has anyone tried this aftermarket? Its fiberglass and functional. Seriously considering one but I don't know what the pros/cons would be. Thoughts?

Meh... You never know.

I have a 2019 Super White off-road hood with less than 2000 miles on it. Looking for a scooped Super White for trade near western North Dakota!

Hey guys anyone on the east coast I just Saw this.

Attachments

• A041B856-583C-4B18-B0FD-F4DF1DFC2BAB.png
    A041B856-583C-4B18-B0FD-F4DF1DFC2BAB.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 194
Barcelona Red Non Scooped looking for a Scooped Hood.
Located in Portland, OR.

I feel like anyone who has a scooped hood and doesnt want it is someone who wont be on this forum. Every BR TRD sport ive seen in my area is driven by like older white men who probably have no desire to mod their truck, ive thought about just approaching if i see them and asking to trade hahah is that weird? lol

Las Vegas NV
I have a Non scooped hood in cement
Looking for a scooped in cement

Will possibly travel to pick up

Last edited:
2020 non scoop in white looking for the scoop! Trade plus Starbucks on me ? SoCaL

2018 Cement Grey scoop hood, would consider swapping to a non-scoop. Calgary, AB Canada.
You come to bc often lower mainland?
Non scoop magnetic grey

Last edited:
Barcelona Red Non Scooped looking for a Scooped Hood.
Located in Portland, OR.

I feel like anyone who has a scooped hood and doesnt want it is someone who wont be on this forum. Every BR TRD sport ive seen in my area is driven by like older white men who probably have no desire to mod their truck, ive thought about just approaching if i see them and asking to trade hahah is that weird? lol
I kind of agree with you and I guess it might be weird but it’s worth a shot. What’s the worse can happen?

2018 Tacoma Non scoop quicksand color looking to trade for Scooped quicksand
location: Oregon willing to drive to north or south Washington or Northern Cali

Last edited:
Have white non scooped hood looking for a scooped hood. Located in South Florida will travel

About to switch to the Carbon Fiber Hood so if anyone is in need of a quicksand from a 2016 TRD 0ffroad feel free to reach out?

4FE6AC76-67E8-45B6-8ACB-AD9D1DD3555D_1_105_c.jpeg

I know it'll never happen, but I'm STILL looking for a scooped quicksand. Mine comes with a free dent in it. And maybe some other goodies to make it fair.

I know it'll never happen, but I'm STILL looking for a scooped quicksand. Mine comes with a free dent in it. And maybe some other goodies to make it fair.
Like to get any feedback for those that have the Carbon Fiber Hood........pros or cons?

Back