• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hi There!

chrismo

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hello,

Excited to share I just picked up my first Tacoma a week and a half ago and have crossed over to the other side. Went with the TRD Sport 4X4 in Lunar Rock and am loving it. Wanted something good on the road with a bit of off road ability, so I went with this trim. I am excited to be part of this community and I hope to learn a lot as well as contribute as good as a noob can.

Chris

Welcome to T3G. Hope you enjoy your truck. We like to talk about things that cost a good deal of cold, hard cash, so save your coins.

Welcome Chris!

Let us see this Lunar Rock! Also from SW MO. Where are you from?

Hey Chris, welcome! You picked a great trim, though maybe I’m a little biased :) What’s your favorite thing about the truck so far?

Welcome Chris!

Let us see this Lunar Rock! Also from SW MO. Where are you from
Here it is…I held out for the color. Been digging these colors lately from Toyota.
4FFBD5A9-7A5D-4597-A328-15A29DFA8811.jpeg

Hey Chris, welcome! You picked a great trim, though maybe I’m a little biased :) What’s your favorite thing about the truck so far?
Hi and thank you…So far my favorite part is the ride. It isn’t that high off the ground, but when I am driving it seems like I am so much higher that those around me. I also have only really driven compact cars (Mazda 3) for the most part.

Last edited:
Welcome to T3G. Hope you enjoy your truck. We like to talk about things that cost a good deal of cold, hard cash, so save your coins.
Thank you…I was considering the TRD Pro, but it was a seems like a little more off road than I’ll actually do. I am sure this trim is more than enough for me, at least for now. Who knows maybe I’ll fall off the deep end here and things could change :)

Hi and thank you…So far my favorite part is the ride. It isn’t that high of the ground, but when your driving it seems like I am so much higher that those around me. I also have only really driven compact cars (Mazda 3) for the most part.
It’s a nice vantage point for sure—plus you shouldn’t have to worry about bottoming out on speed bumps ever again—enjoy!

Welcome aboard and fair warning, 95% of Tacoma3g members look like this after 6 months of parts shopping.

91B5DAE3-8A89-4D61-9A4E-443490191C07.jpeg

Good luck!!!!!!

Back