• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Happy Thanksgiving 2021

Biohazard

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 Pro DCSB Auto
White
I'm thankful for the loss of a job last year that tore down the inappropriate love for my job, and reminded me that my family is more important than achieving academic and career notariety, and gave some much needed wisdom. Also thankful for a new job and a new location, the ability to provide for my family, and for a great truck with which to take them on adventures.

I’m thankful for @Paige who is the reason I function. Our dogs for the same reason. The people of Tacoma3G for making it a great forum.

I’ll be working on my truck/camper all day. We are supposed to leave NY for California on Friday, Saturday at the latest. We have an event in SoCal on Dec 3. Absolutely positively can’t wait to be back west.

🦃

Coming thru Arkansas by chance? If so, stop for a meal!
Possibly. We don’t usually plan our routes ahead. But I do have a list of people and their locations that have invited me to visit. So when I’m nearby and have time for it, I check that list.

Thank you for the invite!

Have a enjoyable Thanksgiving and all the up coming holidays…BE SAFE!

America averages 28 deaths from DUI’s every day…the world averages a person dies every 4 seconds somewhere in the world…!

Is DUI’s death’s preventable? ….what’s your solutions?
Maybe huge fines,$10,000 and up per , lost of driver’s license 1-5 years or more , lost of vehicle, prison?
We all need to help stop unnecessary deaths by DUI’s…! Many times it is the innocent…that loses their lives..
Please let’s all care and prevent more deaths..
Aloha

Back