• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Discount Code Happy Easter Everyone!

ProTechTacos

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
We hope that you are all having a great Easter Sunday and you're able to spend some time with family today.
We have been extremely grateful to all of you who have supported our company and have tried our product!

One of our many goals for this year is to be more active in this community and find ways to pay it back to the fellow Tacoma owners who have been so supportive. We would love to work with any of you who have a social media presence/YouTube channel and would like to be affiliates and make videos like this.

Visit our website: www.screenprotech.com and, as a special thank you to this community, you can use code T3G15 for 15% off!
If you are a service member you can DM us for that code!

Taco Before:After Screen.jpeg
Taco Before:After Cluster.jpeg

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and enjoy all of the future Tacoma adventures!
We would love to see some of the builds everyone has been working on and some of your favorite mods!
We would love to find ways to support everyone in this community the same way you have all supported us!

Back