• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Funny pictures and jokes

• Thread starter Jersey Black Beauty
  • Start date
My cat in mid sneeze.

Attachments

• 1621295756766.jpg
    1621295756766.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 83
Hey guys, figure I'd head this one off myself rather than go whine to Tyler by myself.

I really enjoy this site, and appreciate not having a bunch of sexual innuendos and crude humor to wade through. For you new comers, please help us keep it clean and professional.
unnamed.jpg

Hey guys, figure I'd head this one off myself rather than go whine to Tyler by myself.

I really enjoy this site, and appreciate not having a bunch of sexual innuendos and crude humor to wade through. For you new comers, please help us keep it clean and professional.

While I myself am not easily offended (actually, I love looking at offensive content on sites like Reddit), I agree with @Biohazard. These types of threads are not meant to be meaningful or taken seriously and I get that. However, not meaningful and potentially triggering to other members for whatever their reason(s) might be, is not worth the risk.

Tacoma3G.com has a great reputation for being a welcoming and positive environment and I wouldn't want to suddenly tarnish that. You—the members—are the reason we have that reputation; not really me. Just saying. (y)

To conclude, as per Tacoma3G.com: Our Mission and Forum Guidelines,

• Do not link to or post sexually explicit images, graphic images, or illegal content, in threads, avatars, or anywhere on the forum. A good rule of thumb is to ask yourself if it would be allowed on Instagram. Even then, please keep potentially NSFW posts to our off-topic section. I don't mind slightly inappropriate humor or images that could be found on Instagram as long as it is kept out of the Tacoma and overland discussions. Use good taste and while I don't mind the occasional curse words either, please do not use them in a derogatory way toward a member, their truck, a brand, or anything else. Slander and racial slurs are not allowed with no exceptions.

I realize that this is kind of loose. Nowadays, "allowed on Instagram" doesn't really set the bar much, so I should and will revise this section to make it more straightforward.

Thanks for understanding and for future reference to anyone not aware, the bottom left corner of every post has a Report button. You can click that and it will send it to me to be checked. It's anonymous to everyone except me.

I'll edit the questionable posts in here and going forward in this thread, please keep the sexual stuff out.

Fun fact: For the first few months or so, I had a private section on T3G called "Controlled Chaos" that you could opt into. All NSFW content was allowed. I eventually realized a Tacoma website is just not the place.

Before I get banned for some crybaby candy ass having a hissy fit about sexual innuendoes,Ive Requested to be removed from this site.

Back