USA Shipping - FS 3rd gen Replacement front license bracket $16.50-full $28. 2nd & 3rd gen Seat Spacers free shipping with bolts $35/$63 | Page 3 | 3rd Generation Toyota Tacomas — Tacoma3G.com

USA Shipping FS 3rd gen Replacement front license bracket $16.50-full $28. 2nd & 3rd gen Seat Spacers free shipping with bolts $35/$63

Buy, sell, trade, or give away?
Selling

MrProduxn

T3G Level: Bronze
First Name
Mr
T3G #
Managed to saw cut enough for around 50 pair of seat spacers today before the rain came. By requests the new version will look as pictured with a little less sticking out behind the seat anchor. Could cut angles to make them "look" better but there is no other benefit and it just creates a lot more labor. More labor = higher price. I prefer to maintain a lower price.
test 2016-2019a.jpgspacers cut for 50 pair.jpg

MrProduxn

First Name
Mr
T3G #
30% of machining complete on 50 pair of seat spacers. Hoping to start releasing by Sunday afternoon.

MrProduxn

First Name
Mr
T3G #
I know. I make them and still run the small one. I do remove my plate for the car wash but that gets old after a while.

MrProduxn

First Name
Mr
T3G #
SEAT SPACER UPDATE. Got 30 pairs milled, deburred and polished. 20 more pair to mill and polish. Then gotta cut the radius, and drill, all 100 pieces. Then final polishing. Gonna work hard this weekend to try for Sunday night completion. Then FOR SALE. 20190517_213553.jpg

ob17422

T3G Supporter
First Name
Alex
T3G #
I know. I make them and still run the small one. I do remove my plate for the car wash but that gets old after a while.
Yeah, I have yours and that is what I was thinking...I like that the single bar sits at the top of the bumper and not above it.

MrProduxn

First Name
Mr
T3G #
I really didn't trust that lower position with the larger bracket. It is only around 4 ounces heavier but I fear a loss or rigidity by mounting that low. It is low enough for lower light bars to be unobstructed. It also is reversible for those that would want it mounted higher. Everything is a trade off. At least the plate is better protected. If it was mounted as low as the single bar I don't think it would fare well in a car wash. It is the best and safest position taking all into consideration. I had also considered a j-bolt setup to mount in the grille, for use on multiple vehicles, but never followed up with the idea. Being a one man show it is hard enough keeping up with demand for the 2 styles of brackets and the seat spacers. I have other product ideas but am too limited with time and equipment. I am considering a substantial investment before I retire to help expand my product line. I always appreciate input and feedback.

MrProduxn

First Name
Mr
T3G #
Will post a seat spacer update later tonight and I will most likely start accepting direct member paypal payments for shipping to start Monday or Tuesday afternoon. I just won't start the ebay ads until all 50 pairs are complete.

MrProduxn

First Name
Mr
T3G #
I got tied up pulling both fenders off a car today and that set me back a little bit.20190519_181232.jpg
There was no way I could get 50 pair of seat spacers finished on the mill, then drill all 50 pair on the mill, and have any ready to ship by tomorrow. So I dusted off the old floor drill press and have both machines going. The drilled holes may be 0.005" out of location but the holes are drilled to 11 mm for the 10 mm bolts (0.040" larger than the bolts). This is a non-issue. Anyone wanting pairs can now pm me for payment details. I am in the process of sending out a pm to those on the waiting list.20190519_175645.jpg