• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

NorCal SOLD - KBVoodoo/ Max Modular Aluminum Bed Rack

Brijen

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 Sport DCSB Manual
Magnetic Gray
The rack I’m selling is the Max Modular aluminum 10” rack. This is the long bed, 58” version (edit: does work on a short bed as well, see below comments). The rack is like new and has been assembled (now taken back apart) but never used - didn’t work with my setup. The brackets I have are the bakflip tonneau brackets so assume you may need to purchase new brackets which is around $125 unless you use a bakflip cover on the long bed truck. Happy to provide more info if needed.

Here’s the link to this specific item:

$500 local pickup only.

Last edited:
Also just piping in here, but I believe the long version does fit on a short bed Tacoma... so that might widen your net of potential buyers. Hopefully I’m not wrong on that

You are correct. The long bed rack does work on a short bed Tacoma, just not if you have a bakflip cover. If you are looking to use this with a bakflip cover, you need to have a long bed. Any other cover or no cover at all and this works on either bed size.

Thanks for the input ^

Back