• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Sold SOLD : 2017 Quicksand Tacoma TRD OR 4X4 AUTO DCLB W/ armor, suspension & more

Still available. Truck can be purchased with or without the camper, and with or without all the spares and extras.

Unfortunately the buyer fell through so the Tacoma and camper are back up for sale.

Bummer dude. Are you advertising elsewhere? What about the overland bound site?

Bummer dude. Are you advertising elsewhere? What about the overland bound site?
It's not on Overland Bound as I am not a member. It's here, TW, and on Expedition Portal.

Bump. Sold the Vagabond Outdoors Drifter yesterday so we cleaned up the listing. We will post new, more in depth photos of how the truck currently sits asap.

Thanks. Now moving on to the sell the truck!!

Bump. Price Drop and new photos added.

BUUUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPPP!!!!?!!

naruto uzumaki fist bump GIF

Awesome build. Is it just me, or do your tires look like pizza cutter 255s ???

Wheel and Tires:
  • (5) Fifteen52 Turbomac HD Classics in Carbon Gray 17x8.5" 4.5" backspacing
  • (5) Toyo Tires 285/70/17 Open Country A/T III

Attachments

• 32933-894d291a77d03d29cb0c62caf79c7f4c.jpg
    32933-894d291a77d03d29cb0c62caf79c7f4c.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Awesome build. Is it just me, or do your tires look like pizza cutter 255???

Just your eyes!! I hear ya though, they look skinny sometimes to me as well. They are 285/70/17 Toyo ATIII's.

Found it! Drove it! Bought it! Kids love it Andy!

Congrats on the new truck Cale and for finding your way over here to T3G!! I'm glad the kiddos are enjoying it. 😁👍

That's a heck of a warm welcome from all for Cale. Thank you all for welcoming him and for the congrats on me finally selling. I couldn't be happier with having found Cale to purchase the truck. He and his family are the perfect people to continue taking the truck on the type of adventures it was built for.

I am honestly going to miss the T3G vibe. The forums I have been perusing for the next build have honestly left me a bit less enthused. The membership here is really something special and I have yet to find a comparable forum for the next platform.

Last edited:
That's a heck of a warm welcome from all for Cale. Thank you all for welcoming him and for the congrats on me finally selling. I couldn't be happier with having found Cale to purchase the truck. He and his family are the perfect people to continue taking the truck on the type of adventures it was built for.

I am honestly going to miss the T3G vibe. The forums I have been perusing for the next build have honestly left me a bit less enthused. The membership here is really something special and I have yet to find a comparable forum for the next platform.
And that platform is....?!?!?

Back