• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

First time poster, long time Lurker.

TMoSD

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
First post here but wanted to say what's up. I've been digging the forums and learned a ton (not enough to install my lift) but it helped put together what I thinks a pretty solid set up. Looking forward to getting out and running into some people on here.

Components
Front

Bilstein 5100 set at 0
Dobinsons C59-314 front Coils
Dirt King UCA's

Rear
Bilstein 5110's
Dobinsons Tacoma L59-111-R Leaf Springs
Dobinsons U-Bolt Kit (UB59-453-2K)
Dobinsons Greasable Pin Kit
Dobinsons Alloy Strut Top Mount Spacer 1/4"

Wheels/ Tires
Method 701
Toyo Open Country AT3
285/75-16's

TMP04908-HDR.jpg

Thanks! I like em a lot so far. They feel super solid so far. Initially they were pretty tight but after a couple days of driving around they've broken in pretty good and feel perfect imo. Not crazy still but definitely better than stock. The finish is actually nice and clean plus they were shipped and delivered without a scratch on them which was cool.

Good looking Taco. how is the Dobson lift treating you??. I almost went with them..
I like it a lot. It rides great so far but I haven’t taken it out to the desert yet since I only have about 600 miles on it. It’s not crazy stiff at all which I’ve read that some people had that feel. I did go with 5100’s so maybe that’s why it’s not as tight as if I went with Dobs shocks. I dunno. I’m glad I waited though for everything to come in.

Back