• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SoCal Feeler: sell my C4 rear bumper, but have to swap beds with your Quicksand LB

Mr. Nobody

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Authorized VF Tuner
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I know. I might be crazy, but I'm just thinking out loud at this lot to see if there's anyone interested out there.

What I have to sell...

C4 Fabrications
2016+ Tacoma (3rd Gen) Overland Series High Clearance Rear Bumper System
Swing Arm Options: Single Full Length Arm (Includes Tire Carrier) Drive Side Pivot (latch on passenger side)
Swing Arm Hilift Mount: Yes - Hoirzontal Mount
Factory Rear Camera Relocation Mount & DIY Wiring Kit: Yes
Side Tubing: Yes
Reverse Light Cut Outs: Yes
Swing Arm Gas Can Options: Dual Jerry Can Holder
Parking Sensor Hole Cutouts

Powdercoated matte black.

It's a hell of a bumper. If you've looked at C4 bumpers, than you know this is basically their top of the line bumper.

What I would need from you. You will also need to include your Quicksand colored long bed to swap with me. So obviously this requires a bit more effort on your part and mine, but hey, you'd be cutting your bed anyhow, so we might as well swap. For this extra effort you'll get a hell of a bumper, for a hell of a deal. It ain't free, but it's a way better deal than if you were to order, ship, and powdercoat one yourself.

Why? I'm keeping my camper and building the bed interior and setting it up the way I want has its challenges. So, one option is to swap the rear out for the factory rear bumper setup.

Anyhow. If you're interested hit me up.

IMG_9905.jpg
IMG_9813.jpg
IMG_9829.jpg
IMG_9803.jpg
IMG_9769.jpg

I don’t need your bumper, I have my stock TRD Offroad bumper just sitting in my side yard. It is yours if you want it.

I don’t need your bumper, I have my stock TRD Offroad bumper just sitting in my side yard. It is yours if you want it.

Thanks for the offer. I would need a bed to do the swap. Appreciate the offer though 👍

Still thinking about doing this. So if you've got a long bed in quicksand and want a killer deal on a full bumper, hit me up.

I might be in Texas in a few months. 🤷‍♂️
That would be pretty interesting to see how we could meet up and then swap beds. Definitely some logistical challenges there but I’m sure we could figure it out lol.
What part of Texas?

That would be pretty interesting to see how we could meet up and then swap beds. Definitely some logistical challenges there but I’m sure we could figure it out lol.
What part of Texas?

I've got family in Dallas. The plan is to drive out there and say hi at some point. The bed is actually quite easy to swap. It's not even that many bolts to secure it. Removing the bumper is probably more difficult.

This would be a good switch for someone not wanting long lead times on a bumper.
Pretty cool deal

Any chance you'd just sell the bumper? (kinda figure not since your bed is cut but hey worth asking)

I may be persuaded. I'm honestly mulling the idea of a custom bed.

I may be persuaded. I'm honestly mulling the idea of a custom bed.
A custom bed would be sweet. I've been wanting to make a bumper (especially after I smashed mine in Moab) but never can find the time and everyone is a few months out on getting them made right now. So if you decide to sell it, let me know.

Back