• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Northeast Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau -- SHORT BED

ct__tacoma

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 Sport DCSB Manual
Blazing Blue Pearl
Hey folks,

I just made the swap to a bed cap, and am looking to sell my Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau. I've owned it for about 2 years. Functionally it is like new. Aesthetically it's pretty darn close as well, save for the following: there are two small rectangular dimples on the panel closest to the cab from "over" tightening the underlying clamps. I did follow manufacturer's install directions to a T regarding how many times to turn the knob so as to avoid said dimpling, yet here we are.

Here's the manufacturer's website for specs: Solid Fold 2.0 Hard Tri-Folding Truck Bed Cover | Extang

Retail on Extang's site is $875.

I'm asking $675, local pickup or "meet halfway" up to 2 hours commute.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask! Happy to send photos to interested parties.

Thanks,
Joel

Back