• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Expanding Us

Smitty

6️⃣ Aficionado
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR AC Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
This is just a thought, but would it be possible to get like little cards made to leave on other cool Taco's we all see in public we can buy that has this forum website link on it?

Something with a small message like:

"Hey nice Taco! Check out tacoma3g.com and join us!"

Just a little thought that went thru my mind to help kinda advertise this website and hopefully open everyone up to trying something new and have people make new friends, truck meets, all that kinda stuff

@Tyler I would be down to throw in some cash for these!

I like this idea as well, it would be nice to have a space on the back to write your “3g callsign”.

I'd be down to find someone to make some or make some myself, however, Idk a good site where I can post a link to them yk

1651078210200.png

This is just a little something I made in 5 mins, thoughts on this kind of style?

1651078210200.png

This is just a little something I made in 5 mins, thoughts on this kind of style?
Not bad but it definitely needs to be the TRD colors.

Great idea here.

Something I’ve always sucked at is doing merch/things of this nature. This is probably something I should ask for someone’s help with. Especially since t-shirts are in such high demand. Maybe someone can source a manufacturer and logo design?

I can try my best over the weekend! I'll post some updates in this thread with card ideas

Somehow I missed this thread. I am in as well. Love the idea.

Back