• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Etrailer can eat it

Berserker__taco

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2019 SR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Ive been restoring and building out my M416 trailer. Everything has gone smooth until I made my first ever order through Etrailer.com a week and a half ago. All items showed "in stock" status so I felt comfortable enough to place my order. They updated it as received and in stock and processed within a half our that morning. After a few days i emailed to see why it wasnt shipped yet. No response. Waited a few more days and every day i check the order the projected ship date is pushed back another day. Phone calls go unanswered. So while working in the shop this afternoon I decided to call and leave the phone on speaker while I waited and worked. 30 min later a rep answers. She swears my Timbren axle kit is in stock and tells me my order is delayed because my axle is in a part of the warehouse that's hard to get to 🤣 I just have visions of some haggard explorer intern trekking thru a wasteland of boxes, starving, dehydrated and with a patchy 2 week beard aimlessly wandering his way to this forsaken corner of their warehouse to get this axle. By my calculations it will take him 2 more weeks to return assuming he reaches the outlands today plus another week for USPS to deliver. Maybe I'll see it by mid July. Will most definitely be the last order I place thru there.
harrison ford GIF

That really sucks but at least you are able to find some humor in it.
Yeah they have my money which sucks but I couldnt help but laugh. I'm mean the Arctic Circle is hard to reach. Alcatraz Island is hard to reach without a boat. I'd like to see what this warehouse looks like 🤣

Back