• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Do you think a question/answer system should be implemented?

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
A lot of the content on T3G is in the form of questions. I can spice that up a bit and implement a system where answers can be voted for and the top answer will be shown directly under the original post, as seen in this screenshot:

739F886E-9AD5-4C14-901A-E97CAB908B35.jpeg

Do you guys think this is something I should implement here? Or do you feel this might be a confusing interface to decipher? Or would it just take some getting used to? Let me know.

A lot of the content on T3G is in the form of questions. I can spice that up a bit and implement a system where answers can be voted for and the top answer will be shown directly under the original post, as seen in this screenshot:

739F886E-9AD5-4C14-901A-E97CAB908B35.jpeg

Do you guys think this is something I should implement here? Or do you feel this might be a confusing interface to decipher? Or would it just take some getting used to? Let me know.
Probably would just take a little to get used too. your page, do what you feel is best..

I like it. When people ask questions we have a tendency to go off topic.

I love it. There’s a lot of internet sites that use similar tools, like quora, and it’s helpful when searching to find answers quickly instead of digging through tons of posts that may not even have a good answer

I think it would be a great addition. I would definitely use it!

Back