• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Do Diamondbacks covers Ever go on sale

TRD_dee151

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2023 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Celestial Silver
Title says it all, does this company every do any Sales? Fuck what about blackfriday or cybermonday🤷‍♂️

Yes but don't expect much. I went back and looked and mine was 10% off and free ship Nov. 2020. On the bright side, you will never need another. It is definitely one of those "you get what you pay for" upgrades. Worth the investment if you are looking for a heavy duty cover.

Yes but don't expect much. I went back and looked and mine was 10% off and free ship Nov. 2020. On the bright side, you will never need another. It is definitely one of those "you get what you pay for" upgrades. Worth the investment if you are looking for a heavy duty cover.
Ya I'm set on these covers, I want one bad....

I'd say keep an eye out on Amazon if they are sold there. Check Warehouse Deals. Sometimes people buy then return them just because.

Also wait around holidays to order direct or try to stack holiday sales with coupon codes from retailers.

I'd say keep an eye out on Amazon if they are sold there. Check Warehouse Deals. Sometimes people buy then return them just because.

Also wait around holidays to order direct or try to stack holiday sales with coupon codes from retailers.
I'm going to wait till Blackfiday to buy one, if they don't go on sale then I'll just buy one.....

Back