• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Desert Armor Shop Deals | Specials | Flash Sales on RTT & Accessories

You're taunting me, stop it! lol I am really looking forward to getting mine!
If we weren’t so close to our house being completed I think I could’ve convinced my wife but now we’re talking side x side and keeping our tepui

If we weren’t so close to our house being completed I think I could’ve convinced my wife but now we’re talking side x side and keeping our tepui
Tepui tents were ones I looked HARD at.

Tents are on the way here! Should be at your home within 3 weeks.

I would love to grab one, but price is too much for me :(

I would love to grab one, but price is too much for me :(
Yeah. Hard shell RTT are pricey. But worth it in the long run. Ive bought 3 tents along the way and having a hard shell is the best way to go. Having a cover sucks lol.

Don’t forget that after the sale you can always save 10% on your order with discount code uploadadv

We have a promo going on too
10% off your order with code uploadadv
OR
Free awning and insulated liner with code DAFREERTTADDONS

C25ECDD0-FCA7-46D1-81F8-D0102177B6CE.jpeg

19C47E14-975F-428A-9AE5-2B99C0EED74A.jpeg
D0F11C0E-734B-4415-9F2E-B1262B162421.jpeg
FD06E92C-6837-49CA-9430-70F9DE209716.jpeg

Last call for Ninja pre order pricing. Right now they are $2499 shipped.

Warrior tents are officially landing on 8/7 and will be heading to customers the next day after a QC.

DA has 3 regular warriors left and 6 XL warriors left in stock.

Warrior tents are officially landing on 8/7 and will be heading to customers the next day after a QC.

DA has 3 regular warriors left and 6 XL warriors left in stock.

Will the tent close if you leave sleeping bags or blankets inside?

As a general update as well
We have ZERO regular warriors left.
Only 2 XL Warriors are left available until the next shipment comes in around mid October.

For those of you interested in a soft cover tent we have the “grunt” available for you guys too
5B681860-7B0F-4AD1-B04D-66F610E5E9CB.jpeg
C69EFA11-A7E9-4749-AFDB-261280C17144.jpeg

Warriors are being delivered to the DA warehouse tomorrow and will be shipped out to their new owners ASAP!

Tents have shipped out! There was an error with the initial truck ups sent, but it’s all squared away and tents are on the road.

DEF4CC0F-0D39-4A1F-9991-1DAF10706E1F.jpeg

The grunt getting some testing in!
Priced at $1999 shipped with an annex it’s a good budget tent. Has leds inside and is the size of a queen size bed.

Back