• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Desert Armor Shop Deals | Specials | Flash Sales on RTT & Accessories

3F5B52BF-A2C4-4655-962F-DFE7E32CCC9A.jpeg

A few questions on the Tank/Warrior. What is the mattress thickness (230lbs stomach sleeper)? Can bedding & a pillow be left in and closed up? Can the insulating liner be left in and closed up? Can the side windows unzip fully to be open (no mesh)?

Last edited:
A few questions on the Tank/Warrior. What is the mattress thickness (230lbs stomach sleeper)? Can bedding & a pillow be left in and closed up? Can the insulating liner be left in and closed up? Can the side windows unzip fully to be open (no mesh)?
The mattress thickness is 3”. But there is a new mattress with this next group of tents that has memory foam. We are excited to try out.

I tried to close the tent up with the bedding once. My personal experience was not enjoyable. But I also just balled my stuff up and threw it in the back. I’m sure you can fit stuff in there properly.

I haven’t received my insulated liner. I’m going to assume it’ll fold up in there okay.

Yes, windows can be fully open.

The mattress thickness is 3”. But there is a new mattress with this next group of tents that has memory foam. We are excited to try out.

I haven’t received my insulated liner. I’m going to assume it’ll fold up in there okay.
Thanks for the info. Will the new mattress be in the Tanks? I'd love to buy a Tank right now while on sale, but that is a lot of $$$ to risk with an unknown product (mattress & liner).

Thanks for the info. Will the new mattress be in the Tanks? I'd love to buy a Tank right now while on sale, but that is a lot of $$$ to risk with an unknown product (mattress & liner).
Should be.
Let me find out for sure though for you tomorrow.

The new mattress WILL be in the tank. It’s the same size and thickness, just a different brand with a softer foam.

sorry for the delayed response.

Think the site may be broken, you can select the Warrior, add the awning and insulation bundle and it's 2799.00 but when it hit's the shopping cart it goes up to 2999.00

Think the site may be broken, you can select the Warrior, add the awning and insulation bundle and it's 2799.00 but when it hit's the shopping cart it goes up to 2999.00
Shoot. Just seen this. Want me to follow up for you?

The ninja looks exactly like my roof nest. I think they're all made the same factory in China. I know CVT has a similar one too and it's made the same factory as well. If this is the same quality as a roofnest it would be a great tent. I have one of my trailer and I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The ninja looks exactly like my roof nest. I think they're all made the same factory in China. I know CVT has a similar one too and it's made the same factory as well. If this is the same quality as a roofnest it would be a great tent. I have one of my trailer and I love it.
It’s made on the exact same product line. Yes.

Today’s the last day to save $175 on your purchase.

want the extra $50? Let me know before the day is up!

Spin to win on our website until the end of March! You have the chance win up to $100 extra off any RTT and some free gear.

42EB887B-13B5-4F6F-AE85-23CB73923E1F.jpeg

Back