• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SoCal Canopy and RTT SOLD

Damn that thing is awesome I want it so bad but I also want to flat bed even more! Obviously ones gotta come before the other glws

Got any pictures of your truck with the flatbed? Curious what you got on there, with the canopy would be a bonus

Got any pictures of your truck with the flatbed? Curious what you got on there, with the canopy would be a bonus

Custom bed I built, box has yet to be mounted so here's a quick photoshop mock up of what I'm going for. You could always buy this and build a flatbed around the dimensions ;)

Attachments

• IMG_9542.jpg
    IMG_9542.jpg
    626 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_9586.jpg
    IMG_9586.jpg
    593.8 KB · Views: 211
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 2.58.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 2.58.52 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 190
Custom bed I built, box has yet to be mounted so here's a quick photoshop mock up of what I'm going for. You could always buy this and build a flatbed around the dimensions ;)
If I had that kind of cash laying around I’d be kind of tempted but that looks amazing especially with the photoshop of it on

BUMP!

Last edited:
Bump! Willing to separate the box/tent ONLY if someone buys the box first.

BUMP! Lets work out a deal!

Last edited:
BUMP will sell just the canopy for $6500

My mans wants that 4 wheel camper, just a shame so few 3rd gems are running the flatbed I’m still on that step to be an aussie ute as well

My mans wants that 4 wheel camper, just a shame so few 3rd gems are running the flatbed I’m still on that step to be an aussie ute as well

;) and still stoked to see more or more being done in the states

No one has bought this yet?! It’s so rad, someone should have grabbed this quick!

I would have bought this the minute he posted it if it were in my budget. I want an aussie canopy in the worst way.

Bump! Buy it and ill throw in a snickers bar

BEEEUMMP CANOPY SOLD, RTT FOR SALE!

Back