• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

brake controller harness

Spock

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
Brake controller harness for Tekonsha brand controllers. Used on a Primus, believe it works on all Tekonsha controllers. $10 shipped in US

Center console organizer, free if you want it. Fits a Glock 43 and two spare mags perfectly.

local to Olympia, WA area

Attachments

• 3121FCBA-2ED7-46BD-B886-15BDEE274E55.jpeg
    3121FCBA-2ED7-46BD-B886-15BDEE274E55.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
If you wanted to split the set I'd buy the the rear seat covers. I expect you'd rather sell the full set though.

I’ll split them if someone will agree to buy the fronts as well.

I'll also ping my Tacoma friends who are local to see if they might want to split them on my side. I wonder if the front seats would work for a Gen2 Tacoma.

They fit pretty snug, as long as they’re the same shape though perhaps. I can get a hold of an ‘11 over the weekend I can try them on it.

No worries. I have a set of the front ones. I can try them out on my friends truck as well.

I'll take the ditch light brackets if you still have them

Back