• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Build Thread

BangarangDUH

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Barcelona Red
Actually picked up my truck on Memorial Day with 10 miles on it.
Dead stock but hoping to change that real soon.
IMG_4769.JPG

What all do you have planned for it?
Honestly there is a lot I want to do but I think for right now I want to try and do small mods like lights and then get some tires/wheels eventually making my way to suspension.
All I do now is look at other 3rd gens and what I want to do to mine lol

Honestly there is a lot I want to do but I think for right now I want to try and do small mods like lights and then get some tires/wheels eventually making my way to suspension.
All I do now is look at other 3rd gens and what I want to do to mine lol
A few little functional and cosmetic upgrades can make a big difference so that's a good plan. I'd be very happy with my truck as it sits right now if I didn't wheel a lot, and there's hardly anything done to it. If we just stuck to pavement and dirt roads, I'd leave it alone at this point!

A few little functional and cosmetic upgrades can make a big difference so that's a good plan. I'd be very happy with my truck as it sits right now if I didn't wheel a lot, and there's hardly anything done to it. If we just stuck to pavement and dirt roads, I'd leave it alone at this point!
Yea I just gonna do small stuff right now. I’ve bareley taken it into the dirt haha I just hit 600 miles yesterday so I’m still breaking it in haha.

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the site! They can do a lot stock if you do plan on wheeling.

Are those the yellow plastic 3m covers you put over the fog light? or is that an actual yellow housing? Dead stock? you must've ben a sneakerhead in your past lifetime ;)

Are those the yellow plastic 3m covers you put over the fog light? or is that an actual yellow housing? Dead stock? you must've ben a sneakerhead in your past lifetime ;)
Hahah I replaced the stock bulbs with yellow LED’s. By buddy had just replaced his fogs with pod housings and gave me his bulbs. Hahaha dude as soon as I purchased my truck I deleted the sneaker apps from my phone ???

Hahah I replaced the stock bulbs with yellow LED’s. By buddy had just replaced his fogs with pod housings and gave me his bulbs. Hahaha dude as soon as I purchased my truck I deleted the sneaker apps from my phone ???
i hate that i'm stuck in both realms still. my last cop was the CG XI lows. hahaha..

i hate that i'm stuck in both realms still. my last cop was the CG XI lows. hahaha..
My last cop was the Cement 3’s lol. I’ll honestly look at shoes and think about how much I can get for them so I can put it into my taco haha. Like a pair of OFF-WHITES can get you new wheels and tires hahah.

Buy my rigid fogs

Dipped my grill, badges and chrome bumper. Also got the Tacoma inserts and rain guards.
671644E1-AC2E-46A0-AA6F-BF1ACDE2CB84.jpeg
24129CA0-CF15-4538-B446-C41A8D5E5096.jpeg

Welcome do it right n take ur time like u said juz take it to a fire road so u can feel the use of all the technology that has given u

Back