• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World

Tyler is this your secret Christmas wish list mate?

I hate Fed ex with shit like that. I sometimes leave a note on the door with a release signature
😂 what about UPS drivers like me I like to post heads up S/O To who ever order stuff online!
9A9E3CA7-A1CB-497B-8412-93DECF08F247.png

Need a discussion thread oem wheels on different rigs! 😂 I can share a lot of this matter on my route
That’s a good idea. Make one in this off-topic section if you want. I have a few as well if I can still find them.

I wonder how the gearing works out in that Suby. I would totally rock that. Haha

It looks good. What else is everyone watching these days. I've finished the Boys, Cobra Kai, and am now starting Hunters.

Well I feel as I’ve watched anything that I saw interesting. Now I’m rewatching West coast customs lol

It looks good. What else is everyone watching these days. I've finished the Boys, Cobra Kai, and am now starting Hunters.
Hill House is dropping a new season soon.

And the American Horror Story people just dropped a show called Ratched on Netflix.

I like weird stuff.

Hill House is dropping a new season soon.

And the American Horror Story people just dropped a show called Ratched on Netflix.

I like weird stuff.

Me and the wife enjoy American horror story. It’s kinda f’d up but a good watch.

They are now doing one on the guy who killed his wife and kids.

Back