• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World

That's incredible. I saw @Paige post that photo and thought it had so much going for it but that's amazing that it got that much traction on reddit. That's actually quite an accomplishment.

That's incredible. I saw @Paige post that photo and thought it had so much going for it but that's amazing that it got that much traction on reddit. That's actually quite an accomplishment.
There is just so much going on in that photo and none of it makes sense.

Wtf, I've never seen this.

Well before yesterday I hadn’t either and I fuckin lost it laughing so hard. I’ve watched it like 15 times since and it’s still funny

Well before yesterday I hadn’t either and I fuckin lost it laughing so hard. I’ve watched it like 15 times since and it’s still funny
Me too. And sent it to a bunch of people. It’s gold. I want to create a page on the website that literally just has this video, lol.

I lost it 😂

F9165235-52F5-4FA7-8EBD-9322D24D3165.jpeg

Felt like doing something relaxing before bed so I tried to heavily edit a photo to see if I could get a cartoon or vector looking image. I think I ended up with a watercolor painting instead. Made it B&W and got a decent new desktop background.

1599795002102.png

Moar pics of the doggo plz.

Felt like doing something relaxing before bed so I tried to heavily edit a photo to see if I could get a cartoon or vector looking image. I think I ended up with a watercolor painting instead. Made it B&W and got a decent new desktop background.

1599795002102.png
Semi matching iPhone background:

FB162F30-6F48-44C0-97F2-CB1060DD3B37.jpeg

Back