• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Bolt replacement part

TexMcGee

5️⃣ Platinum
Reaction score
2016 SR5 DCSB Auto
Barcelona Red
On a recent attempt to replace the spark plugs, one of the bolts holding on the piece of foam that covers one of the coils was stripped. I could not get it off. I plan on getting a bolt extractor to remove it, but I would like to replace it with a new bolt. Does anyone know where I can find a part number for that bolt? The head takes a 10 mm socket. This is the bolt I am talking about below. The bolts seems pretty commonly used in many different places.

7.jpg

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Nice! I didn't read the time stamp until after I replied. Figured you already got it done. Way to stick it to the man haha

Upvote 0
Back