• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Black Rhino Wheels

I didn't see this till now. I e been running the Bantam since spring. They're doing well.

Attachments

• 20200820_095950-01.jpeg
    20200820_095950-01.jpeg
    647.5 KB · Views: 298
  • 20200820_095816-01.jpeg
    20200820_095816-01.jpeg
    725.9 KB · Views: 287
@Tyler has them as well. I'm not sure what the model name is though.

I’m pretty sure I’m getting some Black Rhino’s. Either those or some SCS.

Biggest dilemma in my life rn tbh

Man... I was just looking at what Black Rhino had to offer like an hour ago. 😅

I'm really digging these, but I think I'll do a wheel change on the next tire purchase. Dugger Truck Rims by Black Rhino

I run rokus on my truck, Kinda pissed at them thought, thought I bought -18 ofsett wheels and turns out theyre +12.....
Other than that, great wheel and pretty light actually.

I run rokus on my truck, Kinda pissed at them thought, thought I bought -18 ofsett wheels and turns out theyre +12.....
Bought them off a guy who didnt know the measurments, got em for $300, sold my stocks for $300 so it was a win win anyway lol

I love mine so far. These are the Arsenals, -18 offset. Had the center cap come loose on two of them, fixed it with a dab of blue thread locker, but otherwise I am happy with how they turned out.

Attachments

• ADF41E21-A26F-4E8C-86DF-54B13865130D.jpeg
    ADF41E21-A26F-4E8C-86DF-54B13865130D.jpeg
    492.8 KB · Views: 296
  • 6F7FA419-DFF4-49E6-B515-7C3BE4FF005C.jpeg
    6F7FA419-DFF4-49E6-B515-7C3BE4FF005C.jpeg
    420.6 KB · Views: 315
I love mine so far. These are the Arsenals, -18 offset. Had the center cap come loose on two of them, fixed it with a dab of blue thread locker, but otherwise I am happy with how they turned out.
Oh deer, those look quite nice with those tires.

damnnnn! How heavy are these? Armory and Arsenals look awesome!

damnnnn! How heavy are these? Armory and Arsenals look awesome!
They do look great and I’ve been staring them down for months. But they’re not light. Most of the BR run 35-38 lbs. That’s heavy compared to a Method Racing or SCS wheel at 23-25 lbs.

Yeah that is significant for sure. Ultimately I went with the methods for the weight also but these wheels look awesome.

Arsenal. Mine are similar to those but look a little different.

Tyler has the Arsenal wheel on his rig. I spent a lot of time starring at the Black Rhino website before I pulled the trigger on the Bantams lol
Correct. I think Black Rhino has some unique designs whereas other aftermarket wheels, while really nice, use more generic wheel designs.

These are what I have but in the tan color. Same offset (if you get the their other offset option you're going to have that 22" wheel on rubber band tires look). The hub caps are crappy plastic and while mine haven't cracked yet, they will as soon as they hit something while wheeling.

But not having the hub cabs on give the wheel a whole new look on the tan ones. The rear wheel doesn't have the hub cap in this photo. I've been meaning to take them all off actually.

4486C71A-8189-4891-82FF-469AE507B772.jpeg

I just purchased rokus. What lug nuts are you using on yours?

I just purchased rokus. What lug nuts are you using?

I got the Fuel matte bronze to add a little color to my blacked out grey 2017. Im so glad I did. I was back and forth on Method or Black Rhino. No complaints and love the look

Back