• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World - what happened to it?

exactly dude. it seemed that we were in the wrong in their eyes no matter what we did. My ban was complete bullshit and totally unwarranted.

All good, glad to have you here and am loving this place so far...

Nate, go to your preferences and click the box to see the "Controlled Chaos" forum. You will fit right in in there

This is in the controlled chaos forum haha

I am not quite sure what happened man, I hadn't been on much except to do a recent GB and next thing I knew it was total shit. I am just mad that I still have to get on there for work.
Are you the only one that posts on the Pelfrey account?
exactly dude. it seemed Nate, go to your preferences and click the box to see the "Controlled Chaos" forum. You will fit right in in there
This is the Controlled Chaos forum so he won’t be able to see that.

exactly dude. it seemed that we were in the wrong in their eyes no matter what we did. My ban was complete bullshit and totally unwarranted.

All good, glad to have you here and am loving this place so far...

Nate, go to your preferences and click the box to see the "Controlled Chaos" forum. You will fit right in in there

Already posting in there! Good looking out.
Can't figure out how to attach image or gif url yet. I've figured out how to upload attachments but my phone hates downloading gifs so I'd prefer to just embed the link.

Already posting in there! Good looking out.
Can't figure out how to attach image or gif url yet. I've figured out how to upload attachments but my phone hates downloading gifs so I'd prefer to just embed the link.
If you post the link from GIPHY it will do it automatically.

I am still not sure why I got banned from the AZ BS thread, think it was because I posted a naked pic of a midget! WTF? At least they could of told me what I did but I don't care. I am still there and post but this site likes boobs and ass!! Add in some beer and we have the trifecta of good!!!

I am still not sure why I got banned from the AZ BS thread, think it was because I posted a naked pic of a midget! WTF? At least they could of told me what I did but I don't care. I am still there and post but this site likes boobs and ass!! Add in some beer and we have the trifecta of good!!!

Say no more fam...
I've got more but they are a bit more x rated lol

So this morning I went to go to this site and my work blocked the site over night because I was on it yesterday I was trying to figure out why then I found the controlled chaos section and I was like that will do it ha

example of this is a chick on there who’s truck is in the shop because she completely fucked up the wiring and now it shifts gears when you open the door.

Please send me a link to this thread. I still need to get my TW account nuked!

example of this is a chick on there who’s truck is in the shop because she completely fucked up the wiring and now it shifts gears when you open the door.

Please send me a link to this thread. I still need to get my TW account nuked!

So this morning I went to go to this site and my work blocked the site over night because I was on it yesterday I was trying to figure out why then I found the controlled chaos section and I was like that will do it ha
But this forum is private so how did it know?

That’s how we do our stuff. We scan for certain words or phrases and it will pop up then we just kick people off and report them. My favorite is scanning emails.

We don’t get reported unless we click on things but it just puts a block on the site then if I thought it was a bs block I can request access but I’m not gonna push for that haha

The gayest part about my/our most recent ban was that according to TacomaWorld rules:
A) if two or more people think the same thing, you're participating in "mob mentality"
B) you can't call out a troll for trolling even if you have proof
C) if you are a "new member", aka 5 months and 50 posts old, despite being a known troll, you have some divine protection from moderators, and members with zero contributions to the community who just lurk to snipe deals and talk shit have more rights in the moderator's eyes than members with tens of thousands of posts and nearly 10 years on the forum with countless write-ups, build threads and help provided
D) if you have hurt feelings, a white knight moderator will be happy to beat their chest and defend you from logic, reason, sound advice and all things rational

Here's a link to the first post when her truck started to fuck up from her shitty ass wiring and tapping every damn harness in the thing. It' gets better in her later posts. lol
https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads...-3rd-gen-today.399305/page-4494#post-17914073
Holy fawking Slampig! I got to the part where she bought the wrong chase light bracket and wrote a 2000 word essay about it. I tried to scroll down past the rambling and saw she mounts her spare tire in the bed for no apparent reason. That was all I could take...

Too soon?
tenor.gif

Holy fawking Slampig! I got to the part where she bought the wrong chase light bracket and wrote a 2000 word essay about it. I tried to scroll down past the rambling and saw she mounts her spare tire in the bed for no apparent reason. That was all I could take...
Lol, yeah dude, she's not too bright that one. Everything she posts is about 5000 words too long for the dumbest shit!

Lol, yeah dude, she's not too bright that one. Everything she posts is about 5000 words too long for the dumbest shit!
She thinks she's smart, clever and important. She's not. Nobody with half a brain gives a fuck. I hope her trans shifts into reverse on the freeway when she goes to adjust her power mirrors or something.

She thinks she's smart, clever and important. She's not. Nobody with half a brain gives a fuck. I hope her trans shifts into reverse on the freeway when she adjusts her door mirrors or something.
Turn signal shifting bro, it's next level and she invented that shit! She invented everything and everyone is just copying her

Back