• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

As to fl mid march

Bird dog

9️⃣ Legend
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Barcelona Red
Will be going from AZ to FL and looking for info on the places to go and what to avoid. Mostly looking for east of the Mississippi info.

If you have a night or two in Arkansas give me a shout.
Sounds like a plan. It would be on the west coast return. Need to be in Florida (Family crap). The plan is to get that over with and then take our time to see the back roads on the way back. Would love to see what Arkansas has. My Mom was from Fort Smith.

Whatever week it is that my daughter will be on spring break, we are planning a two or three night trip out in the Ozarks

We will be out camping in the Ozarks the 25th and 26th. Return home sometime on the 27th.

Last trip I made East I found Oklahoma was not OK LOL...
Middle of the pandemic surge people there didn't give rats-ass about wearing a mask -
I suspect most of them got sick or spread the virus to others who died - who knows.

If I never find myself East of the Mississippi or South of the Mason Dixon-Line again it will be too soon.

Spent too many years in the deep south, I shed the stink off of me like a snake shedding a skin -
Go West young man - Go West

Florida is a geriatric ward - I'm in my 60's and can't stand old people LOL - so I gotta stay away.

It's green - and humid, with lots of bugs and flies and ticks and spiders - give me scorpions and rattlers any day.
Oh... watch for Tornados too...

Back