• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Arizona roll call

Eh, just looking something a little simpler as a daily. Looking at a Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk.
Oh you still trying to get a trail vehicle but not as extreme i got you.

Oh you still trying to get a trail vehicle but not as extreme i got you.
yep. I still want to be able to take it to the snow and go offroad if I want, but I'd like to transition the truck more into a dedicated off-road/camping vehicle, which means permanent tent mounting, and some gear upgrades etc.

yep. I still want to be able to take it to the snow and go offroad if I want, but I'd like to transition the truck more into a dedicated off-road/camping vehicle, which means permanent tent mounting, and some gear upgrades etc.
Ah I see. I am looking into those tents yall get mounted in truck bed. But I ride dirtbikes and quads so I am still debating and what brand to go for if I do. but I was looking to make my truck more pre runner ish.

Ah I see. I am looking into those tents yall get mounted in truck bed. But I ride dirtbikes and quads so I am still debating and what brand to go for if I do. but I was looking to make my truck more pre runner ish.
Right on man. Yeah, kinda need your bed to haul the toys around.

Right on man. Yeah, kinda need your bed to haul the toys around.
Yeah, I think I'll have to build a hoist system in the garage if i get one but i dont know who to go with. Any recommendations?

Yeah, I think I'll have to build a hoist system in the garage if i get one but i dont know who to go with. Any recommendations?
There are some well priced ones on amazon. and definitely a smart choice to get one. I do plan on eventually getting a camping trailer because one, I would like to have an open bed for gear and toys but two, I don't want the truck to be chained to a campsite or have to pack up the tent if I wanna go explore..

I was looking at that as well. Are you talking about like an actual camping trailer or on of those that you mount the tent to the top of trailer and disconnect the trailer at site and carry on?

If you see me rollin in West PHX / Peoria, AZ. use all your fingers. ;)

Attachments

• 20220611_172428.jpg
    20220611_172428.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 19
I'm also out on the west side. I only know how to use the middle one 😂 but I'll wave if I see ya.

Back