• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Anyone running Anthem Off-Road wheels on here?

SD Wheel

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
We’ve seen a ton of Tacos running Anthem Off-Road wheels recently, whether it’s out on the trails or headed down the highway. Is anyone on here running Anthem wheels? We have some good info about Anthem here: Who Is Anthem Off-Road? Drop some pictures with your wheel and tire specs. We're curious to see what everyone is running.

Thanks in advance!

Do you sell wheels? Is this to gauge if you should carry Anthem?
I don't think I've seen them on a Tacoma. Maybe I'm selective of what wheels I see.
Ah, I clicked the link.

I feel like Anthem is just another bandwagon company. Throw chevrons onto a logo to give the appearance of tacticool. Kind of like MTN OPS.
Sup bro. Grunt Style. Tool city.
Just some companies that just saw the opportunity to make a buck.
Usually see the wheels are just rebranded or slightly altered from the original designs.

100% American owned and operated

Just made in China.

Last edited:
Back