• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Adjust the Steering wheel?

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
When I first purchase my truck I did a simple lift up the steering wheel…. Time went by and I added Front & Rear seat Jackers…this lift for the seats may it so much better and comfortable to drive.. ( did both front seats)

Just the other day I notice I could barely see the top of my gauges…so I re-adjust one level higher…
Then went on you tube to see more about how to adjust the steering wheel..
That is when I I learn , you can also pull out the steering wheel towards you or push in the steering wheel moving it away from you, besides moving it up or down! The level is under the seat..find lever and pull downwards…lift back to lock…. Please do it in “Park”….
Aloha,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back