• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

3rd gen Tacoma on 40" tires!!

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Big day today! Our 37” tires were feeling small so we threw on some 40s to get the most rubber to the gallon. Pretty stoked on the new stance! 🛞🤭

CA084DD6-1158-4F94-BC57-D198C7D186D3_1_101_o.jpeg

I am heading that direction as well!

I am heading that direction as well!
I joke in this thread now, but as I have always said, I will be there when I'm done with the camper life. I think you and I are going to end up there at around the same time. I just have a feeling.

I joke in this thread now, but as I have always said, I will be there when I'm done with the camper life. I think you and I are going to end up there at around the same time. I just have a feeling.
Just waiting a Dynatrac at this point! Plus a buddy wants my 35s for his 4runner and yes the 37s did feel a touch small when they were on the rig!

Back