• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

3rd Gen Procharger

nickyreno

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 Pro DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray

Anybody know of someone who's installed this yet? Curious how it compares to the Maggie.

Am I going to be the guinea pig?

Found someone if anyone gives a shit.

i have ,it's pretty good
You have data, install instructions or videos?
Ive heard its a good kit and makes some good power. Bummer it relocates the stock battery, but nice it keeps the stock airbox
I agree, would be nice if it retained the factory battery location. There room back there for a dual battery setup?

I’m the same guy that you linked to Tacomaworld. I’m on Maui, Hawaii and I know there’s talk about people here thinking about getting a Maggie so I don’t know too much about comparison since as far as I know I’m the first on the island to boost a 3rd gen.

as far as a second battery there may be some space for like a Motorsport battery out by the Procharger.

I’m the same guy that you linked to Tacomaworld. I’m on Maui, Hawaii and I know there’s talk about people here thinking about getting a Maggie so I don’t know too much about comparison since as far as I know I’m the first on the island to boost a 3rd gen.

as far as a second battery there may be some space for like a Motorsport battery out by the Procharger.
I plan on making a purchase here soon. Would be awesome to see any videos, install info/docs and more pics. Plan on a private message from me with a bunch of questions about tuning as well! I’m shocked Procharger isn’t providing more info on their own kit. Wouldn’t even provide it when I called and emailed them.

If you can’t upload them on the forum, I’d be happy to provide you my cell # or email so you can send them to me and I can throw them up!

I was going to make a video on install with buddy to post on his YouTube channel but the excitement got the best of me and cameras came out to late. But I’m all for sending you some pictures of any pics of the installed product.
I plan on making a dyno appointment as I mentioned in my TW post, so look forward to that and that I’ll make sure I record this time.

I was going to make a video on install with buddy to post on his YouTube channel but the excitement got the best of me and cameras came out to late. But I’m all for sending you some pictures of any pics of the installed product.
I plan on making a dyno appointment as I mentioned in my TW post, so look forward to that and that I’ll make sure I record this time.
I know the feeling. I’m almost never able to document the installation of anything.

How were the installation instructions provided? Were they printed out or accessed through the web?

There was a pamphlet that came with the kit. But I also requested a pdf file before it came in that way I could read through it and get familiar with the install before actually doing. Honestly for me being able to read through the instructions before hand really helped since when it came time I only went through the instructions to get torque specs for the dampener and i was able to order the spark plugs that they recommend running since no one local carried it.

Im itching to throw on some power but concerned about reliability issues, any issues so far?
I beat my truck up preatty good lol

There was a pamphlet that came with the kit. But I also requested a pdf file before it came in that way I could read through it and get familiar with the install before actually doing. Honestly for me being able to read through the instructions before hand really helped since when it came time I only went through the instructions to get torque specs for the dampener and i was able to order the spark plugs that they recommend running since no one local carried it.
My thoughts exactly. Can you send me the file?

Back