• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Will not be purchasing Icon Stage 4

Shaw720

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I made the call too purchase my lift. I was asked many questions on what my rig will be used for. Overlanding mostly and trail riding. After all the chat I asked how Icon is. I get a pause from the supplier. So I ask have you have issues. He says lots. He explains that Icon shocks have been leaking and because of Covid the wait time and shipping expensive is a big issue for Canadians. I am very disappointed. My heart was set on Icon and it took a long time too find a lift. Its not a big deal now I decided too go with a King lift with reservoirs and Total Chaos UCA's. Its going to cost a lot more now but have the time to get my rims and tires lined up. My question is. Has anyone has issues with Icon and comparied too King is King the right choice?

Last edited:
Back