• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

RavenTechnik’s 2021 TRD Offroad Build

You can get super fancy and spend the money on SwitchPros and stuff or whatever. But if you just want it simple for a few things your setup is fine. Here's a quick diagram.

1665529232798.png

1665529228256.png

Save yourself a lot of money by not getting the daisy chain harnesses. I made them from scratch before they were released. I opted to dump the harnesses. Price went up and it's a scam.

If you want a 3 switch plate, I have a couple spares if you want it.

I went with Wago Connectors. They were cheap, easy and clean. Ran all the power to light the switches to one switch and them to the adapter. Same with the ground. Then someone offered a PnP harness for the truck bed switch. So it powers off that.

full

full

Thank you very much for this info! It will be very helpful. I did watch one of the videos you posted but felt I was still missing something.

I will need to figure out the relays. Where did you mount the relays in your rig?

Back