• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2019 LB TRD -finally lifted

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
Finally able to put a small lift …approx 2.5 …up front Bilstein 6100 6/5 settings, sway bar relocation, diff drop kit, duro bumb stops, rear Bilstein 5130 pro-comp add-a-lift ,higher bumb stops ,rear drive shaft spacer kit, RCI rear diff skid plate, trans & tranfer case skid plate, gas tank skid plate ,rock sliders with kick out and ditch lights…SPC upper control arms…
275/70r/17. BFG A/T. Rims are 17x9-12 Enigma 6x5.5 Graphite/BLK lip , 5 rims and tires - spare is the fifth mounted underneath
Problems- tire rubbing front fenders (rear) I cut the plastic fender and pound metal frame down…it help.. my mechanic will cut and install the chop kit…
Sorry NO pictures.. has a Leer camper (high) ….
Has a nicer firmer ride….
Future maybe front bar lights, all metal rear bumber w/ rear lights, gearing ? ..
My fishing requires traveling thru lava roads…Shoreline fishing for Ulua, Menpachi Mu, and many other species…opihis…
Aloha
I also rise the both seats…this was one of the best mods…for sure…!

Last edited by a moderator:
No better place for a Taco than Hawaii. Enjoy.

Back